- Started working at Summit/Heritage Animal Clinic December 1, 2016.
- Bachelor of Science in Wildlife Ecology: Research and Management from University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point
- Prior to my employment here, I worked as an ecological restoration technician, helping to preserve and protect our region’s diverse natural resources through prescribed burns, brush cutting and herbicide applications.
- Previous experience working at a small animal pet store and volunteering at an equine-assisted therapy for children with disabilities
- I have always gravitated towards animals and love the opportunity to help people care for their animals.
Abbie (Japanese Chin/Toy Poodle mix), Shere Khan (Domestic Shorthair), and Colin’s many fish. I have also owned lizards, snakes, Guinee pigs, birds, frogs, turtles, rats and ferrets.
Colin and Shiloh
Disc golfing, Kayaking, Biking, Hammocking, Hiking, Swimming, Fishing, Downhill/Cross-Country Skiing, Snowboarding, and pretty much anything outdoors.